Any cases available for extended battery users??

g_zink88

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased an extended 3400mah battery and extended back cover with built in kickstand. I cant wait to get it since I am a heavy user games, internet, Facebook etc. but on to my question. Is there any options as far as cases are concerned for the epic 4g touch with an extended battery? Really just like a simple silicone case. Hope someone can shed some light on this. If not at least I have the nice kickstand feature on the back cover.

Thanks, George

rickspencer

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
There is the Trexcell tpu case that is designed to work with their own extended battery. I'm not sure if it will work with your setup though. At the very least you would have to cut an opening for the kickstand. You can find it at amazon.com and other sites. So far I'm happy with the trexcell combo but I wish it had a little more "protection", its pretty thin, Rick.

g_zink88

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I bought the extended battery and cover that batteryupgrade.com has. So far its very nice quality. Battery fit perfect back cover fits tight and matches the glossy black finish on the sides of the phone, looks very nice. Im not too worried about cutting a hole for the kickstand, but was unsure if there was anything out there that would work before I just bought a soft silicone case and tried to stretch it on the phone. Ill give it a shot though and see how that case would work. Thanks for the info.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma