hello everyone just wanted to ask what are some good ROM to run that are pretty stable and dont have much issues and if did do what are they. Just want to now since i just rooted my phone and trying to learn more. curently running the blu kuben.
    06-03-2012 01:09 AM
    Tried a few CM9 alpha3 with tablet mod Is my fav everythings pretty much working, however batt. Life isn't the greatest! AOKP is nice but i couldn't continue using some of builds due to the lack of dynamic brightness! I have to have that option available with this amoled screen. By the way Blazer rom best battery most stable greatest performance experience hands down!
    ers0508 likes this.
    06-03-2012 04:04 AM
    I run ICS CM9 alpha 4 for my Epic4GTouch. So far this is the closest to stock ICS we have that is probably only going to get better. I have been running these alpha builds for some time and would never go back to 2.3
    ers0508 likes this.
    06-03-2012 09:00 AM
    I recently rooted to the Calkulins.E4GT 3.0 and I have never been happier!!! The battery life is unbelievable, as of now I have 11 hours off the charger and am still at 47% battery.....wow It has many good tweaks and theme changes and is one of the most stable ROMs out there... I wanted to try an ICS ROM but with being new to rooting an android device I didn't want to flash a kernal then a ROM ... this one is all packed together.. From what I have read it seems as though most ICS roms have some sort of bug or things that don't quite work yet.. I will wait for the official release and then dive into ICS roms.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
    ers0508 likes this.
    06-03-2012 04:04 PM
    I recently rooted to the Calkulins.E4GT 3.0 and I have never been happier!!! The battery life is unbelievable, as of now I have 11 hours off the charger and am still at 47% battery.....wow It has many good tweaks and theme changes and is one of the most stable ROMs out there... I wanted to try an ICS ROM but with being new to rooting an android device I didn't want to flash a kernal then a ROM ... this one is all packed together.. From what I have read it seems as though most ICS roms have some sort of bug or things that don't quite work yet.. I will wait for the official release and then dive into ICS roms.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
    were can i find that calkulin. E4gt 3.0 i would like to try it
    06-04-2012 09:42 PM
    If you have no clue which roms to try. Go to QBKING77 channel on youtube. He has a review and installation guides for many roms for alot of phones mainly high-end samsung phones.
    ers0508 likes this.
    06-04-2012 10:34 PM
    This is the link to how to install calkulins rom, there is a link to the zip file at the bottom of the video, this will tell u all about the rom also..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    ers0508 likes this.
    06-05-2012 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD