Best way to stream netflix to tv

wburbage

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Phils review of the HTC Media Link got me thinking. I'll be heading away on vacation shortly and would like to be able to stream netflix from my phone to the TV in the hotel room. I believe the TVs in the hotel have HDMI connections. Will the Media Link work with the E4GT? Are there better dedicated devices out there?

This will primarily be used when traveling so I'd like to keep the price and size down to a minimum.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if Netflix supports mhl adapters. But I bought one off amazon for 5$ . Works great. I use it on a small TV so I have a mini ics CPU. But check around to see if Netflix supports mhl adapters.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I was gonna ask this very same thing today. When you get the adapter do you need to run an app or how does it work exactly?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
All you need is the adapter, HDMI cable , and a micro USB charger for power. But some streaming apps (crackle, HBO go,) don't support the MHL adapter

wburbage

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Are all MHL adapters the same or is there one I should be looking for?

I'm planning to pick up the SGSIII when I'm eligible for my upgrade in July. Will this adapter work with that phone as well?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

bebovalles

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
The SGSIII requires a specific adapter. I have an adapter for my SGSII and ive read that it will not work for the III....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums