Kies will undergo routine maintenance and will be unavailable

hellomoto921

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Kies website has this posted on its site:

Kies will undergo routine maintenance and will be unavailable on Friday, June 22, from 11 a.m.- 9 p.m. CST. During this time, firmware upgrades will be unavailable through Kies.

Possible update for ICS on sprint?

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
This doesn't really coincide with any of the other carrier releases (T-Mobile and ATT both released recently). If I'm not mistaken Kies was the only way to update on T-Mobile and that didn't accompany a maintenance outage. I think Sprint's update is soon. I'd be surprised if it isn't by the end of the month based on the info provided by JayWill and others.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
This doesn't really coincide with any of the other carrier releases (T-Mobile and ATT both released recently). If I'm not mistaken Kies was the only way to update on T-Mobile and that didn't accompany a maintenance outage. I think Sprint's update is soon. I'd be surprised if it isn't by the end of the month based on the info provided by JayWill and others.

End of the month? Which month? Sammy's record would indicate (in this case Sprint) that it will be by the end of July....2013!

Trying not to be pecimistic but shuckydarn, Sprint hasn't even released a time table so I'm not holding my breath for it to be released anytime within 2 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC