System updates

aburl832

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I've received notifaction to update about seven times. I'M never able to get a successful update. I've cleared cache and even received notification after reset .Still receive "installation aborted". Help!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I've received notifaction to update about seven times. I'M never able to get a successful update. I've cleared cache and even received notification after reset .Still receive "installation aborted". Help!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

When did you start getting notifications? Are you rooted? Do you have Clockworkmod recovery installed?

Sent From A Rotary Phone

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
See I knew by bumping this thread I could get Luigi and Dark Knight to check it out.

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
This guy just fell off the face of the earth. He needs to get banned for this bull s***. That was just plane wrong to start a thread like this and leave us hanging with no reply at all.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was probably an older update that was never applied. Something about the whole 7 notifications seems a bit too much.