Seriously Stuck....

peezzy1

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
installing cm9 on my epic touch today....im on the clockworkmod recovery screen where im supposed to install the actuall cm9 rom on my phone only there is no cm9 rom to install on the phone....i thought i put it on my sd card but i guess i didnt....is there any way to install the rom in its current state and if so how....and if not then how can i restore it to its og state and try again?
Please help android community!

thanks Android Noob

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused... so you installed cm9 today and now your on the cwm recovery screen where you install the rom? So what exactly did you install previously? If you haven't installed the rom yet shouldn't you be able to boot your phone with whatever rom is on there now and then hook it back up to the computer and put the cm9 rom on your sd?

peezzy1

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
yea im at the point where i install the rom....but the rom isnt there for me to install....and i cant install the rom on my sd card cause for some reason im locked out of it and my computer isnt recognizing my phone to reinstall the cm9 rom

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
So if you haven't flashed the new rom then your old one should still be on there so how come you can't just reboot your phone? Or am I missing something?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta