Can't play music through USB

papo020

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
My dad has pioneer head unit (Navi) in his truck and for some reason when I plug it into the usb it will not read any of the music. I've made sure that the music is in the media folder, I've put it into USB Debugging and I've also tried mass storage but it won't work. There are 2 S2's in the house and neither of them will work on that head unit. Is there anything I can do to make this work? Is there something I'm missing? He used to have a Hero (I know really old) and as soon as he plugged it in it would read the music and play; same thing when I had an evo. What's the difference with this phone that it doesn't want to work? Thanks!

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My dad has pioneer head unit (Navi) in his truck and for some reason when I plug it into the usb it will not read any of the music. I've made sure that the music is in the media folder, I've put it into USB Debugging and I've also tried mass storage but it won't work. There are 2 S2's in the house and neither of them will work on that head unit. Is there anything I can do to make this work? Is there something I'm missing? He used to have a Hero (I know really old) and as soon as he plugged it in it would read the music and play; same thing when I had an evo. What's the difference with this phone that it doesn't want to work? Thanks!

Nope cause this device isnt an iphone :rolleyes:

USB is kinda an iphone thing. I havent seen any android device work through a USB.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

papo020

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Nope cause this device isnt an iphone :rolleyes:

USB is kinda an iphone thing. I havent seen any android device work through a USB.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

HTC Hero (android) and Evo (android) both worked through the usb with no problem. I've never seen a phone NOT work through usb til this one.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance