Hey folks, I'm a noob to all this stuff and wanted to bounce some stuff off the experts... I'm rooted on GB (EL29) with Rogue Recovery and want to experience ICS, but as I understand it I can't get the (alleged) upcoming OTA update as I'm rooted with Rogue. I don't want to give up my root for ICS as there are a lot of ROMs I hear about on here that offer ICS along with other great tweaks, but I've tried to install a couple and bricked both times. So I ask you, wise ones, what is the best ICS ROM out there for someone who's not very experienced installing ROMs? Thanks in advance for your support.
    07-12-2012 03:50 AM
    I'm new around here too and the ff18 was easy enough for me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    07-12-2012 03:54 AM
    Also read ALOT and watch qbking77 videos on YouTube very helpful stuff. And xda developers website is extremely helpful.

07-12-2012 04:00 AM
    At this point since Samsung released the ff18 source yesterday I would wait a few days for the geniuses to do their work and a lot of issues should be worked out that were going on.

07-12-2012 04:03 AM
    FF18 is the final ICS right? Where did you get it and will it work with my existing setup (rooted GB EL29)?
    07-12-2012 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD