08-08-2012 09:50 PM
105 1234 ...
tools
    It worked just fine on E4gt GB. I don't get it. Why? Know where to go for formal complaints?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    I am not sure why they removed it, and I do not know who you would complain to.
    Shadow1976 likes this.
    07-17-2012 04:17 PM
    Pano mode is there. Open camera and choose settings, shooting mode..

Brilliant, thanks!
    07-17-2012 04:32 PM
    I am not sure why they removed it, and I do not know who you would complain to.
    compatibility@android.com
    That is where I sent complaint about reflow. Waiting for response.

07-17-2012 06:06 PM
    No complaints here about ICS! Loving it!
    jgj67, Cbollo and DEF3NDER like this.
    07-17-2012 06:09 PM
    Small things but I miss being able to hover over the notification bar to see the current date without pulling it down and in the browser being able to hit the menu button to go right to the Web address.

Just found the quick controls under settings and labs. Not very intuitive to find but solves my problem of quickly getting to the Web address

07-18-2012 05:51 PM
    More disappointments than I'd have expected here. In no particular order:

1. I hate the way contacts look now, with the horribly enlarged, cropped & pixellated images
    Thank God.
    I have finally found someone who has this problem as well. For a minute I thought it was just me.
    07-18-2012 06:02 PM
    Has anyone figured out how to increase/decrease the number of home screens on stock ICS? I don't need 5.

Also, does the option to continuously scroll though the screens exist? Right now when you get to the last screen, you have to scroll backwards to get to the first one or hit the home button.
    07-18-2012 06:10 PM
    Why doesn't the motion zoom work on the browser??? It acts sooo r*****ed. & the recent apps plane glitch is bothersome to look at also. Those are my only gripes though.

07-18-2012 06:50 PM
    I hate the huge pics of my favorite contacts in the phone dialer! I wish i could make them smaller or just switch to txt only.
    07-18-2012 08:18 PM
    1. Contact Pictures are stretched and pixelated. Hoping the next pic downloaded will look correct whenever they sync.
    2. Battery life has taken a hit for sure.
    3. I cannot get my notification (texts) sound to work. I have changed the sound/ringtone several times as well as adjusted volume. Text causes vibrate but no sound. This is the biggest issue I have right now

Might try and reset unless someone has an answer to my silent texts
    07-18-2012 08:32 PM
    Figured it out hold power and home now...

Volume down and power button works for me.
    07-18-2012 08:52 PM
    My complaint is that its too gingerbready.
    07-18-2012 08:54 PM
    Why oh why did they make the icons so big for ICS... i like the clean look in gingerbread. I use go launcher and my theme icons or a fraction of the size of the regular icons now.

Any else with a different keyboard notice in the top menu bar the keyboard icon pops up and then if you swipe down it says currently in use... That is the biggest batter draw right there

hmmm other things is the pix in the contacts. 90% of my contacts dont have images so half the screen has to be taken up by that blank location. STUPID

My 4g has not worked since i got the update

my email font on small is still WAY larger then i would like it to be.

Why did they change how long to press and hold for screen cap.

I have an extended 3800 battery and it usually would last me all day at work. This battery has died in nearly 4 hours.
    You definitely need to factory reset.
    07-18-2012 08:57 PM
    I agree with everyone the contact pics look terrible y does this stupid keyboard show up on my notifications......i like the keyboard and gmail. On gingerbread i used to be able to change the messaging app by long pressing....now i cant change it wats up with that?

07-18-2012 10:44 PM
    Why doesn't the motion zoom work on the browser??? It acts sooo r*****ed. & the recent apps plane glitch is bothersome to look at also. Those are my only gripes though.

Text reflow? Doesn't work anymore.. Hope that will be fixed !

07-19-2012 01:18 AM
    I agree with everyone the contact pics look terrible y does this stupid keyboard show up on my notifications......i like the keyboard and gmail. On gingerbread i used to be able to change the messaging app by long pressing....now i cant change it wats up with that?

Contacts pics are terrible! None of the pics fit properly. Looks bad.. Hopefully will be updated.

07-19-2012 01:19 AM
    Thank God.
    I have finally found someone who has this problem as well. For a minute I thought it was just me.
    Everyone has same terrible looking contact pics. Not many seem to care. I care as well as you. I think it's horrible. I can live with it, but not having text reflow I can't live with. Why they changed that is beyond me..

07-19-2012 01:32 AM
    What happened to the lock screen that allowed you to go straight to your camera (or text, or email, or other notifications)? I thought that was supposed to be one of the best features of ICS...

07-19-2012 04:05 AM
    What happened to the lock screen that allowed you to go straight to your camera (or text, or email, or other notifications)? I thought that was supposed to be one of the best features of ICS...

Yeah that's my biggest complaint about the update. I wanted the shortcuts the most from ICS
    Plus the battery drain

07-19-2012 07:32 AM
    This may have been answered before but on going to ask..... how come the notification red light does not work?

07-19-2012 07:54 AM
    This may have been answered before but on going to ask..... how come the notification red light does not work?

I'm having the same problem with text notifications as well as missing the notification sound. Hope others are experiencing this.
    07-19-2012 08:16 AM
    I'm having the same problem with text notifications as well as missing the notification sound. Hope others are experiencing this.
    Yep, everyone with the unrooted ICS update is having the LED issue. Annoying, isn't it?
    07-19-2012 08:53 AM
    Yep, everyone with the unrooted ICS update is having the LED issue. Annoying, isn't it?
    Yes it is... Think they will fix it with an update in the next couple of yrs?

07-19-2012 10:49 AM
    You definitely need to factory reset.
    All those issues are after a factory reset
    07-19-2012 11:02 AM
    Tried that still not working

07-19-2012 03:37 PM
105 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD