08-08-2012 09:50 PM
105 ... 345
    What I don't get, is the people that still go on and do the update to ICS.

They clearly see that 99% of the people that do the update have some sort of problem, yet they still go on and do the update.

A day later they come on the forums and start to complain about all the issues they are having after the update.

Why do you people go and do the update knowing that the chances your phone is going to have problems afterwards is pretty high?

I'm sure they have all read how useless Sprint and Samsung are. Yet they still do the update.

I just don't get it.

Can someone please explain to me the logic behind it?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    I did it early. Trust me, it I saw that someone wasn't able to connect their bluetooth devices I wouldn't have installed it. After a factory reset I can connect to my wireless headset one time. After that is says that it is connected but never actually connects.
    08-05-2012 04:09 PM
    Stupid is right bout the contacts, what were they thinking. Have you done a factory reset? Does correct most issues. Know anything about text reflow? That is also stupid

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I dislike this as well, I did learn though if you hit "menu" while in phone it will bring up option for contacts. Still an extra button not much better than home/contacts.
    08-06-2012 10:17 AM
    did the manual update...had ALOT of issues...did the factory reset and my issues (mostly) disappeared...
    08-07-2012 05:39 PM
    I am thinking of going back to GB. So far the ONLY thing I like better is the ability to make folders/group apps together on home screens. The phone book even loads names diff now. only 1 name box not 1st, last.

Oh and also when I did the manual update the only app that suffered was the only game I always play and I lost ALL of data.
    08-08-2012 03:35 PM
    Well, my phone is practically useless now. The battery drains at least 2 times per day. I can't text because it goes so slow I am unable to even type that slow. I am so disappointed. It ruined my phone that has been perfect up until now.

I udnerstand that a factory reset is the solution (hopefully) but it really seems horrible to me. Why should I have to start over with my phone? I am dreading it.
    08-08-2012 09:50 PM
105 ... 345