Ok, I have ICS now and LOVE IT!

I can't figure out how to set the # of screens and how to delete screens I don't want. I am using the stock launcher (not touchwiz).

Thanks!
    07-13-2012 12:14 PM
    I was wondering the same thing because I only use 3 screens. Also was trying to figure out how to add folders as I squash my apps list to folders since stock doesn't let you uninstall or hide the apps Sprint forces on you.
    07-13-2012 12:17 PM
    I don't believe you can with the stock ICS launcher. It's a very bare bones and simplistic launcher. You may want to try the free version of Nova Launcher, which is basically the stock ICS launcher with added features. Nova will let you modify the number and order of your home screens, as well as many other cool things.
    07-13-2012 12:24 PM
    Just started using the free version of Nova launcher and it does seem to work! Only thing is you can't pinch to zoom out to see all the screens. But you can tape home button to get to the default home page and tape home again to get to it.
    07-13-2012 12:46 PM
    Usually in launchers from the play store, adding and removing screens is done in the launcher settings

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    07-13-2012 12:59 PM
    This is one example of why I don't understand why ppl like pure ICS if what we have on our phones is what pure ICS is like. To say it is bare bones is an understatement.
    07-13-2012 09:03 PM
    I was wondering the same thing because I only use 3 screens. Also was trying to figure out how to add folders as I squash my apps list to folders since stock doesn't let you uninstall or hide the apps Sprint forces on you.
    on ics you can Disable stock apps in manage apps.
    07-13-2012 09:14 PM
    You can create folders in stock by dragging app icons on top of each other. Not sure if you can increase the number of home screens though.
    07-14-2012 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD