I have an EVO3D which I'm getting fed up with. The buttons on the bottom are dying so if I take this one back I'll now be on my third one. I was thinking of picking up GS2 since they're getting a bit cheap on Craiglist. I can only exchange my EVO and sell it or whatever.

So would it be an upgrade for me or a lateral move in terms of performance? What do you guys think? Just get another EVO3D or which to the Galaxy?
    07-14-2012 08:41 AM
    I doubt you'll notice a ginormous difference in performance but IMO this phone is sexier in every aspect. Did the 3D ever get ICS? Just curious.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    b0btech likes this.
    07-14-2012 10:52 AM
    Yeah I didn't think it would be a big performance increase, was more curious about durability, functionality, reliability etc.

No, no ICS yet. I rooted to get ICS but then forgot to back up so I have to figure out a way to get back to stock before I sell it or get another from Sprint /facepalm
    07-14-2012 10:56 AM
    From the evo 3-D to the galaxy two is not too much of a difference but I do have to say that it is a great phone compared to the evo 3-D which is way too heavy.

from MY SIII in sunny FL.
    07-14-2012 10:58 AM
    I lost my EVO 3D last weekend and Asurion replaced mine with the SII for the $100 deductible. Signal is a little week compared to the 3D... but it's starting to grow on me. I still like Sense MUCH better than Touchwiz. I was rooted and on CleanRom ICS on the EVO but I have not rooted the SII yet, wanted to get a feel for how it runs stock.
    07-14-2012 02:32 PM
    Yeah I just picked it up to give it a try, I like Sense a TON better but the phone is nice. Not sure what phone I'm gonna keep.
    07-14-2012 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD