Hi all,

I am having trouble putting the update file in the external SD card. First off, stupid question, but do i actually need an external SD physical card or what, i am so confused. When i go to file manager on my phone i see an external SC card file, but when i connect to PC i don't. So how do i move the file there????? When i plug in the phone to USB, all it takes me to is some phone files, but no folder is called external SD....

Please help!
    07-17-2012 07:12 AM
    Does it show two drives on the computer? If so, check the other one. It might be the SD card. And yes, you do need an SD card to do the manual update.
    07-17-2012 09:32 AM
    I actually removed the SD card from phone, connected the phone to the computer and changed the name to phone. I was then able to distinguish the files when I connected the phone with the SDcard in it. So then I was able to transfer the update zip file into my SD card and went from there.
    07-17-2012 06:25 PM
    Just use a file explorer. I used Es and that worked wonderfully for me. I did the manual update without ever attaching my phone to a PC.
    07-18-2012 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD