After getting the ICS update and then doing a Factory Reset, I am having issues with the Facebook Sync. All my Facebook Friends pushed to my contacts, but none of their pictures did. I ensured everything was set the same way as it used to be, and I re-ran the sync, and a few showed up, but not all of them.

Also, On my Facebook for Social Hub under my accounts, I get "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly". I assume this has something to do with it, but when it does "successfully" sync, the pictures still don't show up.

Is there a way to fix this? I had no problems with Gingerbread syncing to Contacts...
    07-17-2012 10:43 AM
    I do believe that this one the "bugs" that our ICS roll out came with. FB and Google have not had a great track record for playing nice with each other, and it only looks like it is getting worse as time goes on. AFAIK, it is a FB issue, but FB will say it is a Google issue. Personally, I think it's both of their issues.
    07-17-2012 11:22 PM
    This was a problem before ICS. The reason you are just now seeing it is that it was a new sync up with facebook. As far as I can tell you have to ad the pics one at a time. It sucks I know.
    07-18-2012 12:50 AM
    Correction on my above statement. Open the facebook app got to general settings then sync contacts select sync all.
    07-18-2012 06:18 AM
    I ended up un-installing the Facebook app and then re-installed it. Now most of the pictures showed back up, so I am happier. Not all are there yet, but may show up at some point...
    07-18-2012 11:16 AM
    Recently my Sprint Photon lost my facebook contacts. Sprint canot fix nor do they have any answers why it won't sync them back.
    Anybody have answers how to re sync them?
    08-02-2012 01:47 PM
    Get haxsync from the market

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
    08-02-2012 08:54 PM
    So, the oddest thing occured the other day. I opened up my contacts, and suddenly they all have their FB pics back where they should be. No more blank silhouettes straing at me. The only thing I've done is use my phone. Whatever it was that caused them to come back, I am thankful for it.
    08-04-2012 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD