If I'm completely happy with Gingerbread and TouchWiz, what are the advantages of updating to ICS?
    07-17-2012 02:53 PM
    Nothing that i can see. If I had a choice all over again, I'd stick with GB.. I'm not liking ICS.
    07-17-2012 03:38 PM
    I love ics tha face unlock is great, panaramic cam, google chrome is tha best browser for android all ur bookmarks sync and u can sync pages between ur desktop, tablet, and mobile

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
    07-17-2012 03:44 PM
    Nothing that i can see. If I had a choice all over again, I'd stick with GB.. I'm not liking ICS.
    I feel the same way. It is not worth upgrading my good working GB phone to ICS. I am loving my trouble free GB EG30 build with the scrolling bounce, and text reflow.
    07-17-2012 03:47 PM
    I feel the same way. It is not worth upgrading my good working GB phone to ICS. I am loving my trouble free GB EG30 build with the scrolling bounce, and text reflow.
    Ahh the good ole days! Scroll bounce. Scrolling wallpaper. Browser text resizing.

Thanks Apple!
    07-17-2012 04:49 PM
    Man y'all need to get out of 2010 11 and come to 2012 adobe flash dolphin HD and chrome to name a few advantages

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    llfloyd79 and ybcthanerd like this.
    07-17-2012 05:56 PM
    Well I see you can't please everyone lol.

Gingerbread started to look so boring to me. I'm loving the stock ICS launcher and App/Widget screens that comes from using the Stock Launcher! Gmail looks great. Love the ability to resize widgets. I just love the update! I have no regrets updating! Phone feels and looks brand new again!
    07-17-2012 06:07 PM
    Well I see you can't please everyone lol.

Gingerbread started to look so boring to me. I'm loving the stock ICS launcher and App/Widget screens that comes from using the Stock Launcher! Gmail looks great. Love the ability to resize widgets. I just love the update! I have no regrets updating! Phone feels and looks brand new again!
    How do u resize the Widgets? Sorry for the simple question

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    07-17-2012 06:37 PM
    Just got the update and it feels faster and I'm loving the Roboto font. The only thing that I don't like so far is that the scroll speed is ridiculously fast. Any way to slow it down?
    07-17-2012 06:46 PM
    How do u resize the Widgets? Sorry for the simple question

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Well i think you have to be using the stock ICS launcher and not touchwiz. You just press on the widget and it should give you the ability to resize the widget.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch
    07-17-2012 07:06 PM
    Same here! You didn't mention the scrolling wallpaper though That's the one thing I do not want to give up!
    07-17-2012 10:17 PM
    Well i think you have to be using the stock ICS launcher and not touchwiz. You just press on the widget and it should give you the ability to resize the widget.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch
    It works wit touchwiz also once u drop tha widget on ur homescreen it should have a grid around it to resize it

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
    07-24-2012 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD