What if I don't get ICS?

anon(482205)

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I still didnt get it. I hesitated with the manual deal, which i will end up doing anyway, because getting a new OS update is like getting a package you have coming to you in the mail. You know its out for delivery because you have the tracking number so anytime a truck drives by you run to the window, only to find out that its the garbage truck or fedex (f fedex) or a moving van. Each big truck that passes you get more and more upset until 7pm (the latest it could possibly come) UPS finally shows up. Well its 7pm (20th) Sprint and you STILL havent delivered my package. I guess ill have to do the work now. Ive paid you a ton of money over the 13 years ive been with you and you make ME do the work!!!!

Yeah, but then you find out that the item inside the package is definitely not what you anticipated. The freakin thing is broke!

Don't count on this being a great update. I've used it for a while, tried to deal with all the bugs and changes the way ICS operates, and I was far from happy. I'll stay on Gingerbread until such time all the problems are resolved or I go to a different phone.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm not really looking to go out and get an external SD card just to apply an update.

I think the real question here is why dont you already have an sd card? 99.999999999999% of peeps have an sd card. And for good reason. What if you drop your device in water? You will lose all your pics and music and everything. It makes no sense why you dont have a 2GB micro sd card at least. You can go to officemax and get one for 7.99.

byoung1989

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I think the real question here is why dont you already have an sd card? 99.999999999999% of peeps have an sd card. And for good reason. What if you drop your device in water? You will lose all your pics and music and everything. It makes no sense why you dont have a 2GB micro sd card at least. You can go to officemax and get one for 7.99.

It's all saved on Dropbox(pictures, videos.), G+(pictures,videos), and Google Play (music). All together I think I have about 20GBs of "free" space that I haven't paid 1 penny for. I also have an external HD that has my phone's backup on it as well. Overall, I'm good with what I have.