Looked on my phone today and noticed a msg telling me I was due for the ICS update.. very cool, but the sad thing was,.. I did not have the time to download load it at the time,.. well now, I try to go in and check for the android updates, etc.. and it keeps telling me my system is up to date and I am still running Gingerbread.EL29. Is there anything I can do to have the message re-sent to my phone or something I am over looking to get the update?

If not, anyone have a link of where I can go to install this myself? I am using the Sprint Samsung GSII Model SPH-D710.

Thanks all!
    07-18-2012 04:26 PM
    07-18-2012 04:57 PM
    Thank you very much!! Will try this out
    07-18-2012 05:02 PM
    try update Firmware
    07-18-2012 10:21 PM
    Looked on my phone today and noticed a msg telling me I was due for the ICS update.. very cool, but the sad thing was,.. I did not have the time to download load it at the time,.. well now, I try to go in and check for the android updates, etc.. and it keeps telling me my system is up to date and I am still running Gingerbread.EL29. Is there anything I can do to have the message re-sent to my phone or something I am over looking to get the update?

If not, anyone have a link of where I can go to install this myself? I am using the Sprint Samsung GSII Model SPH-D710.

Thanks all!

Stay away from ICS. Stick with GB.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    07-19-2012 08:47 PM
    Yeah stay on gab you will hate ics I'm rolling back to gab asap
    07-19-2012 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD