Emoticons

LS14EVR

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
My new emoticons on ICS look like crap! Anyone else? My old ones were just like the ones here on the forum. They were cool little dudes. Now they are just light green in color, no other colors involved. no big red lips or anything.

captfbgnet

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I agree. Although there are more emoticons to choose from, what good are they if you can't really make them out on the screen? Definitely need more clarity and definition!

packhntr

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
:'( Have to agree....they look like poo. Going to search play tonight over wifi to see about downloading some better ones.

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Yep, new emoticons pretty much suck. The GB ones were just fine. They could have kept them the same, and still added new ones too.

LS14EVR

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Not too worried seeing as Sprint is sending me a new phone with Gingerbread. I'm not taking the update. Screw ICS!

sammad

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
That should be in your Stable 5! :D

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch running DK2's AOKP Stable 4

I would love to see it in DKs next build. The new emoticons aren't even recognizable. I still don't see where it's possible to add GBs emoticons back, is it an app? Thanks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

sammad

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone ever figured if the emoticons can be replaced without root? I'm currently not interested in using a different messaging app other than stock. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven't found any way to turn off the silly icons altogether - just give me the raw characters, they're much more readable. Anybody know how to do that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol