Anybody else haing a problem getting notified when texts come in sometimes since the update? So far numerous times I've opened Go SMS to send a text and noticed I've had multiple new texts that I never got a notification for...no ringtone,no flashing led, and nothing in the notification bar. Anybody have this happen since the update, would it be a Go SMS issue or maybe just a glitch in ICS messeging?
    07-24-2012 02:35 PM
    Anybody else haing a problem getting notified when texts come in sometimes since the update? So far numerous times I've opened Go SMS to send a text and noticed I've had multiple new texts that I never got a notification for...no ringtone,no flashing led, and nothing in the notification bar. Anybody have this happen since the update, would it be a Go SMS issue or maybe just a glitch in ICS messeging?
    stock messaging app interferes with it sometimes. Go into the stock one and turn off notifications in the settings. Then go into advanced settings for go and make sure they are on on that one

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-24-2012 02:51 PM
    stock messaging app interferes with it sometimes. Go into the stock one and turn off notifications in the settings. Then go into advanced settings for go and make sure they are on on that one

Yea I did all that just to double check at first, but all the settings were the same as before the update and it never happened until after I updated. maybe i'll just uninstall GoSMS and reinstall it to see if that works.
    07-24-2012 03:05 PM
    Yea I did all that just to double check at first, but all the settings were the same as before the update and it never happened until after I updated. maybe i'll just uninstall GoSMS and reinstall it to see if that works.
    Go SMS has the LED light set as yellow.. Go change that to red or blue and it will work again.
    07-24-2012 03:08 PM
    Go SMS has the LED light set as yellow.. Go change that to red or blue and it will work again.
    Ah...good call. I forgot all about that

07-24-2012 06:58 PM
    after this last reset im actually NOT going to be getting go sms again. It is now loaded with way too much crap to be a good messenger.
    07-24-2012 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD