So I just rooted my phone for the first time and am happy to say it works like a charm. I was wondering if anyone has tried putting Beats Audio on the phone and how well it worked. Also does anyone have the link to the package files?
    Samsmalls likes this.
    07-25-2012 02:10 PM
    I would like to know as well. Anyone? Hello?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    07-25-2012 02:20 PM
    There is a beats audio app for on the market, requires root and installs the drivers/files needed. Just search beats audio, first one, says root on it.
    Samsmalls likes this.
    07-25-2012 02:22 PM
    Just found it and installed it without issue.

07-25-2012 02:40 PM
    Just found it and installed it without issue.

I hear an improvement in sound, sure is louder.
    07-25-2012 02:52 PM
    Go to xda developers I believe some roms have beats audio such as Blu kuban.

Sent from my Epic 4g Touch
    07-25-2012 07:57 PM
    For those of you who used the app, do the files show up in system? I can't find them anywhere. All I can find is a cache folder on my SD with all the beats files in there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    07-26-2012 05:00 PM
    For those of you who used the app, do the files show up in system? I can't find them anywhere. All I can find is a cache folder on my SD with all the beats files in there.

Are you rooted. And if so which ROM.

07-27-2012 03:18 PM

Here is the page with the info on everything.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6DSP%20manager

07-27-2012 03:21 PM
    I am rooted running aokp. I uninstalled the app and flashed the drivers in recovery. Now the files are showing up where they should. Also, DSP is broke now so I know it worked . I don't think the app is compatible. Neat idea though, I like the notification.

07-27-2012 05:59 PM
    I am rooted running aokp. I uninstalled the app and flashed the drivers in recovery. Now the files are showing up where they should. Also, DSP is broke now so I know it worked . I don't think the app is compatible. Neat idea though, I like the notification.

look on aokp's forum to see if it says there but I think it probably isn't, yet anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    07-27-2012 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD