Any good music apps

drk65

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
If you don't like the Google Play Music, I recommend giving WinAmp a try. It works quite well on the phone and it is even more useful if you you the PC App, including the ability to Sync music and playlist either via USB or WiFi.

Good Luck!

JetsFan12345

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Can you import itunes songs to Google music? Is there a free music program you'd recommend to use with Google

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Poweramp is the best music app I've used. It's a paid app though. Still, you can download the free trial and give it a spin.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sammad

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Agree, PowerAmp is fantastic. Also, PlayerPro is very good as well just remember to download the EQ from google play called DSP-PACK

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

SLowrAM

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
If on GingerBread you need to use PowerAmp if you want to play music by Genre as it actually pulls proper Genre tags (apparently bug in API is what causes issues with Genre getting song name in most music players which is fixed in ICS update). PowerAmp is a nice player, it can autostart playing music when headphones connected. Also it's swipe currently playing album art to advance to next song is slick and if you use Widget Locker you can put a PowerAmp widget on the lock screen to show current song and move forward/back/pause.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante