Hey guys has Sprint fixed the update for ICS

I ask because my wife got her update today and told her not because my update screwed up my cell since it has a bunch of issues WIFI Blutooth ETC........
    08-05-2012 01:33 PM
    Hey guys has Sprint fixed the update for ICS

I ask because my wife got her update today and told her not because my update screwed up my cell since it has a bunch of issues WIFI Blutooth ETC........
    Wish I could believe this... Any new build number or other proof?
    08-05-2012 03:13 PM
    All sprint did was add a line of commands to the updater script to remove app data from swype.apk. that is it. Nothing within the rom itself changed
    08-05-2012 03:42 PM
    To be honest i did the qbking manual update and i had a load of issues.. I did the odin flash back to el29 a week later i got the official ics update and i havent had one issue with this phone.. I love it.. And battery life..... Well see for yourself..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-05-2012 06:33 PM
    To be honest i did the qbking manual update and i had a load of issues.. I did the odin flash back to el29 a week later i got the official ics update and i havent had one issue with this phone.. I love it.. And battery life..... Well see for yourself..

I did the manual install too. How is your bluetooth working? I'm really worried about doing the ota update.

08-05-2012 06:40 PM
    It has been Excellent i have had no problem with this phone since the official OTA update..

08-05-2012 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD