I just made the switch from Calkulin's GB 3.0 ROM (thanks Calk!) to Dark Knight's CM10 JB 4.1.1. (thanks DK!) When I'm home, I use the OEM Desktop Dock all the time on my desk and on my night stand.

In GB (and ICS I believe), when my phone went into screensaver mode in the dock, the font was large and a yellowish color against a black background that was very easy to see from across the room. In JB, the font is small and dark blue against a black background that is almost impossible to see at any distance.

The desk dock software was "built into" my E4GT so I didn't have to download it. The Infuse software isn't available in the Play Store anymore, and the versions that are still there only display in landscape mode. Does anyone have or know the program that controls the desktop dock clock?

It looks like in JB, the app is /system/app/DeskClock.apk, but I don't see anything similar in any of my GB ROMs or backups. If that is it, does anyone know how to modify the font color and size?
    08-05-2012 04:13 PM
    There are many apps that will do what your asking. Try alarm clock plus off play store

Sent from my awesomely EPIC Phone
    08-05-2012 09:48 PM
    Thanks, but I don't need another alarm clock. I just want a clock big enough that I can read it from across the room, and that moves around on the screen so it doesn't burn in. One that looks and works like the Touchwiz one on GB.
    08-05-2012 10:06 PM
    Again. Check out alarm clock plus. Its free and does exactly what you are asking.

JimSmith94 likes this.
    08-06-2012 01:13 PM
    Again. Check out alarm clock plus. Its free and does exactly what you are asking.

Rooster, thanks for being so insistent! I installed it so I could tell you it wasn't what I wanted, but I was wrong. I doubt that I'll ever use the alarm clock part, but the docked and screensaver modes are close enough to Touchwiz for me to consider this a keeper. Thanks again!
    08-06-2012 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD