Compeltely submerged! I got it out quickly pulled the battery and put it in a bowl full of rice overnight.

This mornign it powered on just fine and everything seemed to be normal. However, the bottom left corner of my touch screen is unresponsive in addition to the top left.

For reference, when using swift key, my 'a' button, number button, and caps button do not register key presses.

I know this is most likely a warranty claim, just wondering if anyone has experienced this and has any tips?
    08-05-2012 06:37 PM
    No tips I can think of but I don't see a warranty claim, you dropped it in water, not a manufacturer defect. Insurance claim yes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    08-05-2012 06:44 PM
    Yea, definitely not a warranty-claimable issue. There are litmus papers in these devices that will turn a color as soon as moisture is present. Your carrier will see that and immediately deny a warranty claim. You only option is insurance. Pay a deductible, get another device.

By the way, sorry to hear about the swim!
    08-05-2012 07:17 PM
    Whoops I meant insurance through asurion.
    08-05-2012 07:59 PM
    Warranty or insurance claim. I was in a boat crash in January and mine took a swim with me, everything worked fine but the speaker was toast. Its always something when a phone gets wet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    08-05-2012 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD