So something weird I am noticing since ICS update is that I get voicemails from people at times when phones did not ring at all. I dont get any ring, any missed call notification, and if the person left the voice message, its the only way for me to know that someone called. Did anyone else experience this??

Second big issue I am having is that the UI, especially the phone app, and capacitive buttons sometimes just refuse to respond to touch, and I have lock the screen and then unlock it to "awaken" the buttons. I am loving almost every aspect of ICS, other than a poorly designed phone, slow and sluggish UI and most importantly missed calls.

I have tried soft reset already. Any other solution??
    08-07-2012 02:22 AM
    The sluggish UI is why I went back to gingerbread. I remember reading an article about how ICS would be so smooth because of hardware acceleration blah blah blah. All I know is that the end user experience is worse.
    08-07-2012 08:46 AM
    How do you revert to the prior operating system? I want to return to the pre-ICS version because version 4.0.4 does not work correctly on this phone.
    08-07-2012 09:26 AM
    Search the forum for how to roll back to Gingerbread. Also search QBKing77 on YouTube he's got a very easy to follow video on how to rollback to EL29 Gingerbread

Sent from my ICS loaded Samsung G S II E4GT
    08-07-2012 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD