1. Power off phone. Or leave it on. Doesn't matter.
    2. Get in car.
    3. Drive to Verizon store.
    4. Port number to your new galaxy s3.

Voila - battery life is greatly improved, Bluetooth is fixed and 4g is smoking fast. If only I could have dumped Samsung along with sprint!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    08-09-2012 12:52 PM
    You forgot to add "send Sprint a check for $350 to pay the ETF" (assuming you were in a contract).

All kidding aside, enjoy your new shiny and new carrier. I hope your experience improves Murph, although it sounds like it already has.
    patrao_n, Murphy5111 and rolln18 like this.
    08-09-2012 01:06 PM
    You forgot to add "send Sprint a check for $350 to pay the ETF" (assuming you were in a contract).

All kidding aside, enjoy your new shiny and new carrier. I hope your experience improves Murph, although it sounds like it already has.
    Ha. Yeah I am under contract but like a lot of people this phone is my life both personal and professional. The money I lose on time and frustration will hopefully go away and it will be worth it. Thanks for all your help and kind words.

08-09-2012 01:16 PM

Not to mention having to pay for the extra data usage of being on a limited plan.
    08-09-2012 03:02 PM
    Not to mention having to pay for the extra data usage of being on a limited plan.
    I should be good. I have 4 gigs between three people. I only went over 2 once in a year and not by much. And the other two average a half gig. I'll be paying about the same as I was but can now use data inside and have tripled my 3g speeds.

08-09-2012 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD