Phone auto-locks after terminating call using Bluetooth

jeauxkewl

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
When using BT headset or handsfree, when making/taking phone call, phone locks when call terminates. This was not the case prior to ICS. I've searched for a setting but can find none. Any advice?

apatamal

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't have that issue with OTA update. I do have an issue with the phone restarting after 20 mins of active bluetooth use. Whether its hands free calling or steaming music (via bluetooth) it will restart ... really annoying.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't have that issue with OTA update. I do have an issue with the phone restarting after 20 mins of active bluetooth use. Whether its hands free calling or steaming music (via bluetooth) it will restart ... really annoying.

I had this identical problem on every ICS build since February right on through the official release. It's related to having media audio connected. If you go into your pairing settings for that device you can uncheck media audio and your phone won't randomly reboot anymore, but in my case, doing this caused auto pairing problems inevitably.

The only solution that fixed it for me was to move to CM9. Hopefully Samsung addresses this on their ROM in the upcoming bugfix update.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463