Anyone try the FH13 leak?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Ok, when my screen powers down on FH13, it won't power back on until a battery pull. I hate leaks. Back to FF18 I go! :eek:

P.S. - Samsung is doing a "great" job with their updates. It only bricked about 3,000 peoples phones. (sarcastic)

elmo

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
My wifi isn't turning off when in sleep mode with FH13 killing my battery. It worked fine on FF18. wifi sleep settings are correct.

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, when my screen powers down on FH13, it won't power back on until a battery pull. I hate leaks. Back to FF18 I go! :eek:

P.S. - Samsung is doing a "great" job with their updates. It only bricked about 3,000 peoples phones. (sarcastic)

Did you do the "nodata" or full restore? If you did the first I'll suggest trying the second and see if that helps.

Robcy

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Back to EL29. FH13 has the same horrible battery life as FF18, and still shuts off anytime it connects to my cars Bluetooth. Over that last couple of days it averages 8% to 9% battery use per hour while sitting on my desk face down doing nothing. If I turn off WiFi it will still use 7% per hour.

Mattix724

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Are you guys flashing NO DATA or the FULL RESTORE when you are experiencing issues with the FH13 ROM?

I would suggest flashing the FULL RESTORE instead of the NO DATA before you blame the ROM itself for whatever issues you are experiencing.

Tsukiyomi

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Installed it over Kies this morning and so far it's worse battery life. After tweaking my phone following ICS I've been getting a battery drain of around 3% p.h. Now, exactly two hours after installing FH13 my fully charged battery is at 87%

boXerrumble

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just updated to official FH13 through Kies. One small difference from the leaked FH13 is that the boot screen doesn't include the "SPH-D710" wording. Hopefully, I don't have the phone shutting off while on deep-sleep on WIFI issue that some people are having even after the OTA. (That was my only issue with the leak which is why I went back to rooted FF18, otherwise FH13 was REALLY smooth).

BTW, I'd advise people to wipe cache/data through Odin after upgrading to FH13. Also, do a battery pull and wait 15 mins. I do this every time I flash a ROM/Kernel/Modem and I don't usually have battery life issues.

Use this tool to wipe cache/factory reset in Odin. Credit goes once again to sfhub and XDA-Developers.

Wipe data/factory reset from ODIN - xda-developers

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Just updated to official FH13 through Kies. One small difference from the leaked FH13 is that the boot screen doesn't include the "SPH-D710" wording. Hopefully, I don't have the phone shutting off while on deep-sleep on WIFI issue that some people are having even after the OTA. (That was my only issue with the leak which is why I went back to rooted FF18, otherwise FH13 was REALLY smooth).

BTW, I'd advise people to wipe cache/data through Odin after upgrading to FH13. Also, do a battery pull and wait 15 mins. I do this every time I flash a ROM/Kernel/Modem and I don't usually have battery life issues.

Use this tool to wipe cache/factory reset in Odin. Credit goes once again to sfhub and XDA-Developers.

Wipe data/factory reset from ODIN - xda-developers

Btw, which version of the leak did you try? Trying to track this down...

Sent from my SPH-D710

dasesq

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

Sent from my SPH-D710

I used your rooted one click and had no problems as others have mentioned. The only bug was super user kept giving me "shell has been granted superuser permissions"

I reverted to ek02 and otad back to ff18 and kies to fh13

I did not have "sph d710" boot screen with your rooted one click nor with kies

Last edited:

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I used your rooted one click and had no problems as others have mentioned. The only bug was super user kept giving me "shell has been granted superuser permissions"

I reverted to ek02 and otad back to ff18 and kies to fh13

I did not have "sph d710" boot screen with your rooted one click nor with kies

I have been getting the same. My guess is the rooting method doesn't match 100% with sfhub's... I'll try to improve on that. You can suppress the notifications though in the superuser settings or by rebooting.

Sent from my SPH-D710

boXerrumble

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Sent from my SPH-D710

rwilco12's OC FH13 full restore unrooted

Apparently, there may be an issue with the bootloader used in that, which caused all the issues myself and others were having with it.

See the thread on XDA.

dasesq

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I have been getting the same. My guess is the rooting method doesn't match 100% with sfhub's... I'll try to improve on that. You can suppress the notifications though in the superuser settings or by rebooting.

Sent from my SPH-D710

I don't know much about this stuff but I saw many others were getting the su problem. It seemed to be more about su than your oc. I got the wifi disconnect on kies fh13:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan