Discontinued Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fendulon

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Code name android JB Build?

Codename is a pretty sweet ROM, but I am pretty partial to AOKP. I would love an AOKP JB build. I know you have mentioned in the Stable thread that you intend on doing AOKP on JB when your build is nice and functional though.

So I suppose if other people would want Codename as well, go for it. I ran it for a bit when TCP over at XDA was throwing up builds and it was definitely nice. I just prefer AOKP for all the options it has, and it hasn't really failed me yet.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Codename is a pretty sweet ROM, but I am pretty partial to AOKP. I would love an AOKP JB build. I know you have mentioned in the Stable thread that you intend on doing AOKP on JB when your build is nice and functional though.

So I suppose if other people would want Codename as well, go for it. I ran it for a bit when TCP over at XDA was throwing up builds and it was definitely nice. I just prefer AOKP for all the options it has, and it hasn't really failed me yet.

AOKP JB is coming soon. However is very unstable and my ICS build is very stable. I gotta top that quality before I go releasing a JB Aokp port.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
So ummm...what is codenameandroid? What does it add that CM or aosp doesn't have?

-AOKP milestone 6 - FH13 Modem - Cobalt theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol