Hi I looked through some of the pages of threads so sorry if this has been asked or brought up before. I have had the ET4G for 2 months now and I am about to get my 4th device. The phone keeps telling me damaged SD card or SD card unexpectedly removed. I have had this issue with 4 separate phones and 3 different SD cards. Any ideas as to why this is going on or how to fix it? Oh and I am on a rooted device. Thanks
    08-21-2012 06:59 PM
    Hi I looked through some of the pages of threads so sorry if this has been asked or brought up before. I have had the ET4G for 2 months now and I am about to get my 4th device. The phone keeps telling me damaged SD card or SD card unexpectedly removed. I have had this issue with 4 separate phones and 3 different SD cards. Any ideas as to why this is going on or how to fix it? Oh and I am on a rooted device. Thanks
    Did you ever format the card to your device?
    08-21-2012 07:39 PM
    Yes and the Sprint tech did just to make sure it was done.
    08-21-2012 07:41 PM
    Yes and the Sprint tech did just to make sure it was done.
    Then im at a loss. Lol
    08-21-2012 07:46 PM
    Have you tried plugging it into the computer through a microsd adapter, formatting it FAT32 or vFAT on linux, and formatting it again on device.
    08-21-2012 08:30 PM
    Mine does the same thing you just have to format it on the computer then on the phone should fix the problem or go back and get a new card.
    08-21-2012 10:48 PM
    Exactly what I said.
    08-21-2012 10:59 PM
    Whats weird is I picked up the android specified sd card for $25 dollars for a 16gb its a good card when it works cause I can back up everything to dropbox, box.net, skydrive, google drive, or to my email straight from my sd card program.
    08-21-2012 11:06 PM
    Whats weird is I picked up the android specified sd card for $25 dollars for a 16gb its a good card when it works cause I can back up everything to dropbox, box.net, skydrive, google drive, or to my email straight from my sd card program.

What's weird about it? My Optimus S came with a 64GB (add on from bestbuy) and it was preloaded with apks . I think the app use used to install was Bestbuy Touch-To-Install but they got rid of that already.
    08-21-2012 11:25 PM
    Try formatting it with Parted through Linux. I was able to get mines going with that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    08-22-2012 02:06 AM
    Try formatting it with Parted through Linux. I was able to get mines going with that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Lol problem was solved already.

Edit: Guess not. Oops. :\
    08-22-2012 11:30 AM
    I will try that tonight when I get home and can find my adapter. Thanks for the quick replies and help.
    08-22-2012 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD