i rooted my g2 back to gingerbread from ICS. for the few days i used ICS the one feature i really appreciated was that they did away with those huge, annoying dots on the security lock screen, the one you swype a pattern to unlock. Its one of my few pet peaves with gingerbread.

iv'e scanned a few apps looking for one that would let me customize that pattern lock screen but not having much luck. anyone happen to know a specific app or alteration to programing to hide the "dots" that we have to connect to unlock or make them transparent/smaller?
    08-21-2012 11:05 PM
    Let's see if I understand: You want to use the pattern unlock but you don't want to see the spots that you have to connect to unlock it. Is that right?
    08-22-2012 11:14 AM
    Let's see if I understand: You want to use the pattern unlock but you don't want to see the spots that you have to connect to unlock it. Is that right?
    May I ask, are you pulling ours legs? How are you going to see what your doing?

......................................__.............
    .............................,-~*`lllllll`*~,...........
    .......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll`*-,...
    ..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,.
    ...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.
    .............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\..
    ..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,.
    ...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(`*,`,.
    ................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)
    .................\,-*`,*`)............,-~*`~................/..
    ..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\
    ................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\
    ................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)
    ................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)
    ..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.......
    ...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../..........
    ................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............
    ...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............
    ......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,.....
    08-22-2012 11:33 AM
    lol....no i dont want them completely transparent i would never be able to unlock my phone...just smaller dots. i guess after re-reading my question i worded that wrong.

ICS has tiny dots on the screen that dont completely cover up the lock screen graphic. GB has huge dots with dark halo's surrounding them that cover up most of the lock screen graphic. trying to get more of an ICS look on GB.
    08-23-2012 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD