Anyone Received The Official FH13 Update? Post It Up When You Do

deedub

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
As the title says, has anyone received the official FH13 update on their E4GTs yet? Would love to know so please chime in when you get the update and feel free to add any comments you may have on it.

Thanks,

Dave

Last edited:

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Location won't matter. It's totally random. Also, the update hasn't started pushing out yet. If I were to guess, I'd say it'll start next week sometime.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Has Anyone Actually Received The FH13 OTA?

If it wasn't pushed , I don't think anyone would've gotten their hands on the installation . :-!

Most leaks come out from someone "in the know" - but keep in mind that puts their job at risk by doing so. As such the few I know are EXTREMELY protective of anyone finding out who they really are and only share it with people they have known offline.

EricfromTx

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Has Anyone Actually Received The FH13 OTA? Post It Up When Yo

I've recieved the FH13 OTA update, but don't notice any battery enhancements as the change log indicates. It has the same battery drainage issue as FF18 has.

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
New RDF posted... Checking on it now. Starting to seem as if Boost is getting new builds first lately...

Sent from my SPH-D710

LS14EVR

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

SO how can I tell if the update that keeps poping up on my phone is the FH13 or FF18. Not that I'm going to be the guinea pig again. I like mine just the way it is with good ol GB.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
SO how can I tell if the update that keeps poping up on my phone is the FH13 or FF18. Not that I'm going to be the guinea pig again. I like mine just the way it is with good ol GB.

Haha good question. Odds are its FF18.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

And to complicate and confuse matters even more, a FH23 build RDF was just posted today.

http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-D710/FH23.rdf

Sigh.

We're moving closer to Jellybean! But I'm not upgrading from FF18 til that happens. I've had some SERIOUS screen tearing after going to FH13, and still sometimes on FF18. It never happened before I upgraded to FH13. -___-

wildacex187

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site

On ff18 my phone is clunky and the battery de dies faster. Seriously thinking of rooting this phone soon!!