ok so this isnt ICS related. ive had my fone for 3 months and since i got the fone my signal sucks big time.....at first i just thought it was sprint....but it cant be my signal is just as bad as it was when i was with t-mobile. so yesterday i finally decided to call sprint and they tell me to go to the store and have a tech check it out. any who they ran some test for the signal and my fone failed the test. so i should be receiving my new epic by monday for the latest....i think monday is too far away but waterer!
    08-23-2012 11:12 PM
    I just had mine replaced a few Weeks ago. Turns out there is a shortage of epic touch phones right now. Probably from the ics turbockle. They sent me a brand new one... And that was from Insurion. New, in box, with charger and battery.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-24-2012 02:26 AM
    I don't think you'll be getting a new phone.....If you pay for insurance every month you'll get a refurbished one.
    thenameisnigel likes this.
    08-24-2012 02:39 AM
    I don't think you'll be getting a new phone.....If you pay for insurance every month you'll get a refurbished one.
    Nope... I got a bnib epic touch from asurion last week
    08-24-2012 08:30 AM
    No they told me they are all out of refeb ones and that the new ones are on back order i hate refeb fones they never work i always demand new

08-24-2012 09:38 AM
    No they told me they are all out of refeb ones and that the new ones are on back order i hate refeb fones they never work i always demand new

I hate to break it to you but some of the brand new phones aren't any better than a refurbished one...
    08-24-2012 03:55 PM
    Yeah i know uugghh

08-24-2012 05:12 PM

I wish you the best in getting a new one. The only good thing out of this ICS fiasco is that the Sprint store here in Honolulu, Hawaii has taken good care of my needs. After all I know they wanna keep their customers happy or they'll lose them to other cell ph carriers.
    08-24-2012 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD