Every since I updated to ICS, I cannot connect to the Sprint 4g network. I can still get WiFi and 3g, but not 4g. I just get an X over the 4g icon anytime I try. Never had any issues before ICS and was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    08-24-2012 06:17 PM
    i had issues with 3g and 4g. i didn't loose it completely but the connection was very poor. data speeds were very slow. i did get disconnected more than usual.
    08-24-2012 09:03 PM
    My 4G has been very flaky sense the update.
    08-24-2012 09:23 PM
    My 3/4G has been flaky for the past year! :banghead:

Tap'n from my White SGT2 7.0 SE
    08-24-2012 11:07 PM
    Every since I updated to ICS, I cannot connect to the Sprint 4g network. I can still get WiFi and 3g, but not 4g. I just get an X over the 4g icon anytime I try. Never had any issues before ICS and was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Maybe your RSA key got lost during the upgrade. Go to 4G settings, click scan now and tell me what you see

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-25-2012 12:39 PM
    4G Data connectivity is so terrible I don't even bother. I just keep it off. 3G is ok but unstable.

Definitely timed right w/ the ICS update, but might also have something to do w/ Sprint upgrading their towers (though I'm not sure how it would affect WiMax per say; someone else may be able to comment on this. I believe they're working on increasing the 3G signal as well as implementing LTE).

I hope things get better soon on the Sprint front.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-27-2012 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD