Does anyone notice an echo in their phone ever since ICS the phone repeats everything I say about 1 second delay but the person I am speaking to only hears a normal conversation? It sounds really strange hearing yourself and it happens in normal phone use, speaker on, and even over Bluetooth in the car. Any ideas it always happens and even at different locations including two different states.
    08-24-2012 09:04 PM
    Does anyone notice an echo in their phone ever since ICS the phone repeats everything I say about 1 second delay but the person I am speaking to only hears a normal conversation? It sounds really strange hearing yourself and it happens in normal phone use, speaker on, and even over Bluetooth in the car. Any ideas it always happens and even at different locations including two different states.
    What ROM/modem are you running? Off the top of my head, I'd say try a different modem and see if it makes a difference.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
    08-25-2012 12:47 AM
    Stock it began when I got the Sprint OTA update to ICS the most I did to resolve it was a battery pull.
    08-25-2012 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD