08-28-2012 12:14 AM
37 12
tools
    Wow dude... You are awesome. You have to be one of the most generous people that I have seen in this community.

I can't even remember my credentials for my MSDN that I had with school... or if I even have access to it anymore.
    thenameisnigel likes this.
    08-26-2012 03:41 PM
    Winners posted .

Please note that the main official thread is located at : http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...every-day.html
    08-26-2012 10:39 PM
    Due to forum rules , I guess I can't hold contests. :\

I didn't mean no harm as I was trying to be nice but whatever. It is what it is.
    08-27-2012 11:01 AM

I didn't mean no harm as I was trying to be nice but whatever. It is what it is.
    Ya that sucks man. I definitely had my eye on today's. Well thank you for the visual studio the man. I really appreciate it

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    thenameisnigel likes this.
    08-27-2012 11:02 AM
    Moved here , ehh? :thumbup::thumbdown:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    08-27-2012 12:05 PM
    Hell ya man

08-27-2012 12:59 PM
    So is this still open to everyone or have you gone back to optis and epic touch?

08-27-2012 01:19 PM
    Open to everyone, and I'm not sure why the other thread is closed. Admin Cory said he was going to ask the mod that closed it can they re-open it , and it WAS re-opened. I don't know what's happening but it's quite a mystery to me. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it.

I'm pretty sure , I didn't do anything wrong. Only thing I posted today , I was THANKING people for helping me throughout my whole time on AC, and thanking the mod for re-opening the thread.

Either way I hope to get the issue resolved in a timely manner. Hopefully today, but it might take longer.
    08-27-2012 01:44 PM
    I havent been here long but definitely know my way around this phone. I didn't even know this site existed lol

08-27-2012 08:31 PM

That's a bummer man... It's not like you are promoting a contest on your own website or anything. That's the only reason that I would see a reason not to allow contests.

I thank you for everything that you have done. I look forward to working with you in the near future... Perhaps maybe an AndroidCentral exclusive rom or something.
    08-27-2012 10:15 PM
    OP updated with winners list and participant list.
    patrao_n likes this.
    08-27-2012 10:18 PM
    Well, I'm late, and I didn't see the ammendment about liking and thanking the post. But, it's still really cool of you to give this stuff away to people.
    08-28-2012 12:14 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD