hey all.....i know u all are the smartest and most knowledgeable about hacking than anyone else out there. i have a question, i have an epic touch and i had to switch to boost mobile for monetary reasons. i bought a hydro which is pretty cool. but i still have my epic just sitting around. can i hack it and make it work on boost? any and all feedback would be awesome. thanks all.
    09-01-2012 01:28 PM
    [HL]Can NOT be discussed in these forums. I repeat CAN NOT be discussed here.[/HL]
    chew dz likes this.
    09-02-2012 12:42 AM
    This is incorrect. Boost is sprint. Reps will often help you through this.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2
    Sorry, but what you said isn't correct. It involves ESN cloning. The forum rules strictly [HL]FORBID[/HL] any talk about ESN cloning, whether it's legit, or not. If you don't believe me, read the forum rules. But either way, any futher discussion of that subject is strictly forbidden and will be reported.
    09-02-2012 11:14 AM
    well rooting ur phone is not legit either....thats why it voids the warranty.
    09-02-2012 02:03 PM
    well rooting ur phone is not legit either....thats why it voids the warranty.
    Lmao , yeah it is. FCC Ruled it legal to Jailbreak / Root Smartphones. Now manufactors see it a different way, but believe me, it's completely legal . Article is located here or I can Google That For You
    09-02-2012 03:51 PM
    ok,thanks for the info.
    09-03-2012 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD