Has anyone tried the stock (ICS) launcher not Touchwiz that you can access through Sprint ID. It seems much quicker and the application screen animations are nicer in my opinion. Just looking for some thoughts on this?
    09-03-2012 09:01 AM
    Once I figured out that I could use the stock launcher, I switched to it immediately. I haven't been back since!
    09-03-2012 09:28 AM
    Yeah it is a pretty widely used feature. The launcher is much better. Although sometimes I go back to touchwiz because the Google search bar drives me nuts. Any clock or other home screen widgets look like crap with that ugly useless search bar. I never use it since I just press the capacitive key when it's search time.
    09-03-2012 11:11 AM
    The stock launcher is smoother than TW in my opinion. The Play Store has many replacement widgets for ones you lose while not using TW. I'm using Apex Launcher and find it just as smooth as stock with the added tweaks/features.
    09-03-2012 11:12 AM
    I use nova launcher with the jellybean options its awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    09-03-2012 11:54 AM
    how do i do this? i've been looking for this option all day
    09-03-2012 02:47 PM
    To get the stock launcher, go to settings, apps, all apps, go down to twlauncher and select it, clear defaults, hit the home key and select twlauncher as default so every time you hit the home key it doesn't pop up. You can change the icons at the bottom of the home screen by long pressing and remove it just like anything else so you can get rid of the sprint Id icon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    09-03-2012 05:16 PM
    I run the native ICS launcher and like it better than TouchWiz. One thing I really like is MyBackup Pro can backup the native ICS home screens. When I hard reset my phone all my shortcuts, folders and apps where just where I had them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    09-03-2012 10:11 PM
    fuzzeeman just press Sprint ID and select my ID and you now have the stock launcher. If you want Touchwiz back go to Sprint ID and press Samsung that's all there is to it.
    09-04-2012 05:49 PM