I got the OTA update this morning after my shower and I figured, "why not, right? Who doesn't want the bugfix update?" But it's been thirty minutes and I'm still stuck on the screen with the android guy next to the triangularly-circumscribed exclamation point. Basically, should I yank the battery? Or is there another way?
    09-07-2012 07:37 AM
    I just got it too today early morning with no problems you might be having a issue i recomend you take the battery out and redoit again...make sure to not have a lock screen just in case

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    09-07-2012 09:33 AM
    I believe you had a custom recovery or you removed bloatware apps from your stock rom. Pull the battery and reboot the phone. No harm no foul. If you have a custom recovery look for the rom by crawrj on xda developers. If not then go ahead and use a one click package from xda.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    DEF3NDER likes this.
    09-07-2012 01:19 PM
    I got the OTA update this morning after my shower and I figured, "why not, right? Who doesn't want the bugfix update?" But it's been thirty minutes and I'm still stuck on the screen with the android guy next to the triangularly-circumscribed exclamation point. Basically, should I yank the battery? Or is there another way?
    Brick is a strong word lol. Yeah, you failed verification. You don't have a brick, not yet at least.
    Samsmalls likes this.
    09-07-2012 06:03 PM
    If you can get to the bootloader it's not bricked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    09-07-2012 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD