Just got a new battery from Amazon. Put in phone, will not turn on. Plugged in charger overnight. Phone got warm and there was a faint blue flashing light. Phone will not turn on.

Is this just a bad battery??????
    10-11-2012 11:32 AM
    What kind was it? I read a lot of reviews on Amazon of bad batteries. DOA.
    10-11-2012 01:28 PM
    I just received a Trexcell 3800 from Amazon yesterday. I put it in the phone and it was at 65%. I am going on 20 hours with nominal usage. texting, emails, words... Left it on overnight. It is now at 30%. I hope i am conditioning it right.From what I understand, I should not fully charge it until this initial as-shipped charge goes down to zero and repeat this for 4-5 times and only charge it these times with a wall charger?
    10-11-2012 02:13 PM
    The battery looks identical to the original. I just think it is bad, will return to Amazon
    10-12-2012 01:22 PM
    I had one I thought was a dud. Didn't boot phone at all. Just a flashing blue light. Did a battery pull. Booted to recovery. Then reboot to system. Works fine now.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    10-12-2012 08:11 PM
    I just received a Trexcell 3800 from Amazon yesterday. I put it in the phone and it was at 65%. I am going on 20 hours with nominal usage. texting, emails, words... Left it on overnight. It is now at 30%. I hope i am conditioning it right.From what I understand, I should not fully charge it until this initial as-shipped charge goes down to zero and repeat this for 4-5 times and only charge it these times with a wall charger?
    That's not usually the case with Lithium batteries, you don't have to do that charge cycle. I haven't and haven't had any issues with mine.
    10-12-2012 08:29 PM
    Run it down to 10% then full charge for the first couple cycles. That is more of a "stretch" for the new cells. One you do that, charge it whenever you can. The deeper the discharge of a lithium battery; the less charge cycles you'll get out if it. Never run it completely dead however. The phone should shut off before the battery his critical voltage. One time is all it takes; even with great safeguards in place. I've seen it to many times in laptops and phones. The persons system shuts off and they keep trying to boot it. Once the village goes so low in the cells, they will in sort, die. Lithium polymer batteries are even worse for it.

Do if it does shut the phone off, charge it for a few minutes before rebooting. I have the Trexcell 3800 add well and love it.

This has been a message from the Blu Kuban broadcast system!
    10-14-2012 03:17 PM