Is not workkng on my wife gs2? Anyone else having same issues? Worked fine on all my devices and it includes evo 4g, evo 3d, evo view tab, asus infinity prime and gs3. Lots of devices and it will not let me install. Was part of amazon app store purchase... Any thoughts?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    10-18-2012 01:31 AM
    Not sure, I just installed the free 1-month trial version on my E4GT... worked fine, but I got mine from the Play Store.

Maybe try to install the free trail version from the play store and see if that works or not. Not sure why that would make a difference, but ????
    10-18-2012 10:18 AM
    Few months ago Amazon made an update to validate the apps with the account. Two suggestions 1- verify that be log in to the amazon app store. 2- if this happens after the last update go to settings, application press force stop and uninstall the app. DON'T CLEAR DATA. An download again the app. That's happens to me with the last update. Now is working fine.

Sent from my OM SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk
    10-18-2012 10:37 AM
    Didn't work. This is pissing me off as i hate the stock keyboards and do not want to install any others.

10-19-2012 02:52 AM
    Didn't work. This is pissing me off as i hate the stock keyboards and do not want to install any others.

Do you happen to ...use a certain app with a big smiley face icon? If so,menu, remove fixes (insufficient storage fix)....

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2
    10-19-2012 03:12 AM
    Is not workkng on my wife gs2? Anyone else having same issues? Worked fine on all my devices and it includes evo 4g, evo 3d, evo view tab, asus infinity prime and gs3. Lots of devices and it will not let me install. Was part of amazon app store purchase... Any thoughts?

Is there a particular error occurring when you try to install? Works perfectly fine on my E4GT...although it was purchased on Play not Amazon. You might want to shoot @Swiftkey a message on Twitter or through their support page. They're pretty good about replying back.
    10-20-2012 09:52 PM