Hello all. I have two different launchers on my phone. I want to switch back to the other launcher which is the Nova Prime. I also have the EX Launcher on there. I can't for the life of me, figure out how to switch back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks yo all in advance.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    10-22-2012 07:50 PM
    I'm not sure what launcher your using at the moment, but I'm using Nova launcher. When I want to use just the stock launcher, I press my (physical) menu button, then I press nova settings. It takes me to the nova launcher app, scroll down a little ands there's an option that says "choose default launcher". From there I select which launcher I want, as well as check the box that says "make default launcher". If you have nova launcher, you can launch the app and follow the steps to make our your current launcher.

I hope this helps

Sent from my HTC EVO Design 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Hvacmanjc likes this.
    10-22-2012 08:01 PM
    Awesome!! Thanks for the quick response. That's why I love this site. I am technologically challenged but love electronics. Not ashamed to ask for help and people like you are the ones that keep me going!! Thanks again!!:thumbup:

Sent from my S2 and I wish I knew what I was doing!!!!!
    10-22-2012 08:06 PM
    Awesome!! Thanks for the quick response. That's why I love this site. I am technologically challenged but love electronics. Not ashamed to ask for help and people like you are the ones that keep me going!! Thanks again!!:thumbup:

Sent from my S2 and I wish I knew what I was doing!!!!!
    No problem. Androidcentral is a terrific community. I've been helped many times by different users here, and now I try to help whenever I can. I call that Android-synergy

Sent from my HTC EVO Design 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Hvacmanjc likes this.
    10-22-2012 11:17 PM
    Download Home Manager by carp in the Play Store. You can switch between launchers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Hvacmanjc likes this.
    10-23-2012 12:29 AM
    If you go into settinga, then you go into applications, then into ask. You can find your launcher our the stock twlauncher and rest defaults and then simply press the home button.

Sent from the Blue Kuban on my Epic 4G Touch
    Hvacmanjc likes this.
    10-23-2012 04:01 AM
    Home Switcher

There are other similar apps in the Play Store to make switching launchers quicker.
    Hvacmanjc likes this.
    10-23-2012 10:25 AM