When I woke up this morning, the update was ready for install. I check the forums to see if anyone was having issues, and since I couldn't really find any, I downloaded and installed. After the install, I've noticed that the LED for notifications isn't working at all, not for email, text messages, facebook, sports score alerts, etc. Is anyone else experiencing this, and is there any way to fix it? Thanks in advance!
    10-28-2012 02:15 PM
    Check your settings and make sure it's enabled. It may be set to off by default on the update. If I recall correctly, it's under the Display category in the settings menu.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    m_leflore likes this.
    10-28-2012 02:32 PM
    When I woke up this morning, the update was ready for install. I check the forums to see if anyone was having issues, and since I couldn't really find any, I downloaded and installed. After the install, I've noticed that the LED for notifications isn't working at all, not for email, text messages, facebook, sports score alerts, etc. Is anyone else experiencing this, and is there any way to fix it? Thanks in advance!
    I've noticed same thing...mine wasn't working at first, did a couple of battery pulls and now it works but doesn't blink on an even pattern; stays on for a few seconds before blinking. Annoying.
    m_leflore likes this.
    10-28-2012 06:43 PM
    Manually installed and after, mine wasn't working either. Restarted the phone and it worked fine afterwards.
    10-30-2012 10:47 AM