Jelly Bean

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
We might be close to a final build. Then it needs to go to Sprint for testing, which could cause some additional revisions. If I were to guess, I'd say a mid-January official release is a decent bet.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

isidro7181

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
We might be close to a final build. Then it needs to go to Sprint for testing, which could cause some additional revisions. If I were to guess, I'd say a mid-January official release is a decent bet.

Hopefully we can get an offical jelly bean by early january .
I was just wondering since I was messing around with a S3 and seen a lot of features we dont have that hopefully get put on jelly bean

- - - Updated - - -

4.1.2 close? or 4.2 close

Any offical jelly bean from sprint 4.1

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Talked to sprint today and was told there was a bug with jellybean that was popping up on home screens or something like that and would have to do battery pull to get to stop said they started rolling it out already and had to stop cuz of the bug but we'll have it soon an sposed to be 4.2 :)

Sent from my totally awesome S2 epic 4G touch using tapatalk!

isidro7181

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Then it must be soon .. I hope we get some of the feautures the gs3 has like changing the color of the bubble text in the stock messaging app

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Can I use mobile Odin pro for this by downloading it straight to phone and opening mobile Odin and opening tar. file?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Can I use mobile Odin pro for this by downloading it straight to phone and opening mobile Odin and opening tar. file?

Yes, but MO Pro will not flash modems on this phone, and since the JB ROM will not work without the new modem, you'd need to connect a PC to flash the modem.

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm running Phantom Freaks cm10 JB now but battery is not awesome. Have you tried either one of these?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm running Phantom Freaks cm10 JB now but battery is not awesome. Have you tried either one of these?

Have you flashed the exit_only tweaks on XDA? Battery life is better with the tweaks provided but still not as good as it should be. Source code will change that once JB is officially released.

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Have you flashed the exit_only tweaks on XDA? Battery life is better with the tweaks provided but still not as good as it should be. Source code will change that once JB is officially released.

Not heard of that
Were can I find it?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link, Jaywill! If you are still on Phantom's JB build then you will need to AOSP version. Don't use the Touchwiz version.

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks friend. I downloaded and installed the 2nd and 4th links. I hope GPS battery improve

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech