[Discussion] FL04 leak

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to have a little discussion about the latest JB leak.

What are you favorite features of the jelly bean leak?

I love the new launcher, the folders (although I don't like how they don't automatically close), and being able to change up the MMS app.

Coming from someone who uses AOSP based ROMs, I'm very impressed with what Samsung has done with this update.

Now what I don't like is obviously battery life. So far.... not the greatest but, I get my full headset audio back :D

Last edited:

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Discussion] FL09 leak

Just wanted to have a little discussion about the latest JB leak.

What are you favorite features of the jelly bean leak?

I love the new launcher, the folders (although I don't like how they don't automatically close), and being able to change up the MMS app.

Coming from someone who uses AOSP based ROMs, I'm very impressed with what Samsung has done with this update.

Now what I don't like is obviously battery life. So far.... not the greatest but, I get my full headset audio back :D

I have not seen FL09, just FL04.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Minor fixes I'd wager. FK23 is darn near perfect. I'm probably going to stick with FK23 until the final official release.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I believe you can. But then your internal storage will be deleted.

There's a .zip file that you can flash. Just make sure you flash the FL04 modem after so you don't lose your data.

urbrainwashd

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

So when the official release comes will we still be able to update, even with having the jb leak?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

So when the official release comes will we still be able to update, even with having the jb leak?

Not via the OTA update no. You'd have to flash it manually. It's the same process as flashing the leak though, so it's quite easy.

MattN03

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site

I had no issues d/l and flashing the FK23 leak, but for some reason, I get an error message when trying to open the FL09 zip. Has anyone else had this issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084