voice dial and voice text

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I had a Blackberry before I got my Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, and the blackberry would call a contact just by saying "call Bill" and do it almost perfectly every time. My Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch doesn't seem to want to do it. As far as I can tell I have Google voice app installed on it, and Vlingo. Google voice seems to be able to be uninstalled but vlingo isn't. I have found that I can go to settings, language and input, voice recognition and preferred TTS engine, and choose either Google or Samsung TTS and Google or Samsung in voice recognition. I have tried switching between google and samsung, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I was thinking about trying to install something like Speaktoit Assistant. Do you think that might help? I'd just like to dial the phone and send text messages by speaking into the phone. Thanks.

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Your phone should have an app called voice command and an app called voice talk. One of those two is what you are looking for I do believe. I never use the feature though, so I can't be sure of which one you actually need. And if you want to speak out your texts, then I believe your KB should have an option for that. I know that my Swiftkey Flow KB does, and Swiftkey 3 did as well. I'm pretty sure that even the stock Samsung KB has the option for voice to text.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae