fl24 problems

Flawsey

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Since I updated to fl24 my phone goes into safe mode sometimes at night by itself.:':)'(
It also keeps rebooting over and over until I remove the battery for a long period .
I have not had these issues until now

What a Nightmare !!!

novoken

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I have 2 and they both are doing the same thing. What is sprint going to do about this? I even hard reset and wiped. Same issue.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Any update on this? I had my wife hold off until feedback was out there.

You mean with the FI24 Update? There hasn't been an official update since the FI24 so if people are on that and still having the problem then it hasn't been fixed (officially). There are unofficial Jelly Bean updates floating around (search this forum or XDA) with latest leaks and are said to be great. I have not used any so can't say if any of your concerns were addressed. If you decide to install a Jelly Bean release be sure to backup your data since the updates may erase both your internal and external sd cards.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am running on GB08. I think it is a wonderful build. I haven't had any problems. I would suggest booting into recovery and deleting cache and wiping Dalvik cache if possible

PanchoPlanet

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Gentlemen check your batteries. This far into the epics life, especially if you got your phone a year ago, the batteries are toast.
Especially after the ics debacle, that half fast release by Samsung and sprint put a hurting on batteries.
So at this point in time you should consider a new battery, especially with Jb around the corner.
It will feel like a new phone after a new battery.

Pp. :):beer::thumbup:

Sent to you from the Jellybean Galaxy on board a GT P5113.

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
My dad had the same problems and then some. Since I wasn't in town and he was at his wits end he brought it to sprint and they did a reset and he had to re install everything(pain i know) but it works perfect now
Since I updated to fl24 my phone goes into safe mode sometimes at night by itself.:':)'(
It also keeps rebooting over and over until I remove the battery for a long period .
I have not had these issues until now

What a Nightmare !!!