Sprint Releases Jelly Bean Today!

cyberdman

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
It is on my first page of widgets, called "Active Applications 2 x 1" widget. It is exactly the same as before and works the same way, although it has a more refined Jellybean look to it. It is the first widget I re-inserted. I use it all the time.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
It is on my first page of widgets, called "Active Applications 2 x 1" widget. It is exactly the same as before and works the same way, although it has a more refined Jellybean look to it. It is the first widget I re-inserted. I use it all the time.

I know. I used it all the time in GB and ICS. But after updating to TMO jelly bean, it's gone....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
If I install official JB from fk23 rooted using ota rootkeeper will I lose the ability to use my free wifi hotspot or will it still work thx?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

I also installed this. It's as easy to do as the original upgrade to Jelly Bean was. The problem I'm having is that while this works for the stock camera it doesn't fix it for other camera apps like Paper Camera and the camera in Path. Those apps don't seem to have settings to silence the camera. Bummer! I would guess that the only way to fix that would be to root and replace the AnnoyingCameraClick.mp3 file (or whatever) with a silent sound file. Would that be right?

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Is'n't just downloading Flicker easier than what you guys are trying?

Seems like a workaround rather than a fix. I already have a silent camera (thanks to xda) but that's not the camera that Path uses. I'm guessing that Path won't use Flickr, either. Flickr is also tied to the service of the same name which I am not using as much these days. I don't know that it'll post to G+ which is what I'm mostly using these days.

(I'm assuming you meant "Flickr" rather than "Flicker". If I've got that wrong post a link to that app, please.)

Tim Elliott

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I've been pretty happy with GB27, but Stitcher has been incredibly spotty for me since the update. Maybe I got it to work once, I don't even remember. I used it all the time before the update. As a test of streaming, TuneIn works just fine still. I'm tried using Stitcher over 3G/4G to no avail. (Haven't checked over my home wifi yet).

Stitcher 3.0.5 WILL load all of its graphics, but when I try to play audio, I get the spinning wheel forever, followed by the content screen, but the PLAY/PAUSE button is forever in PAUSE mode.

Edit: FWIW Stitcher is finally working for me. I didn't do anything special.

Last edited:

paulhead

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Does the Flickr app contain the all the features of the camera or am I sacrificing quality?
I'm not sure if it uses the stock camera settings but it does add some fancy filters, I like the pictures. If you have a yahoo account you have a Flickr account.

HeisenbergXX

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
what up peeps, new member here..
i updated my samsung s2 from boost, to jellybean 4.1. My phone's battery is terrible. seriously. my phone automatically connects to my wifi network from home( i disable it from the settings menu,i turn the screen off, when i press the button to turn it back on, my phone automatically connects to the wifi, i disable it again from either the settings menu or the notification & it still turns back on. this might be the reason why my battery life sucks, but i dont know how to fix this. also, my battery takes hours to charge. my led light glows pink when my battery is low. i dont like that & it sucks. the blue led only shows up when the phone is charged. i currently have no service on my phone, i dont really get any service in the area where i live (la puente ca) oh! & its boost mobile too..

Tim Elliott

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
If you don't like the wifi automatically turning on, turn off the connections optimizer.

Settings > wireless and network > more settings > mobile networks > connections optimizer.

I'm sure there are a lot of threads around here discussing the pros and cons of the c.o.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz