Hi everyone! I've been on the leaked FK23 for a while now with mostly no problems... but now that the official GB27 build is out, what's the best way to go about it?
    I installed Kies but it says the current firmware version is not supported to update.

I still have my insurance through Sprint and have some occasional hardware issues that occur such as GPS not locking and the capacitative buttons activating on their own randomly. It doesn't happen often/regularly enough for me to bring to a store and show it for a replacement, but when it does happen I do want to be on an official build to do the swap.

Appreciate any help!
    03-29-2013 04:37 AM
    Hi everyone! I've been on the leaked FK23 for a while now with mostly no problems... but now that the official GB27 build is out, what's the best way to go about it?
    I installed Kies but it says the current firmware version is not supported to update.

I still have my insurance through Sprint and have some occasional hardware issues that occur such as GPS not locking and the capacitative buttons activating on their own randomly. It doesn't happen often/regularly enough for me to bring to a store and show it for a replacement, but when it does happen I do want to be on an official build to do the swap.

Appreciate any help!
    You need to flash back to the latest official ota build, FL24. After that connect to kies and accept the update:beer:

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul
    03-29-2013 08:04 PM
    You need to flash back to the latest official ota build, FL24. After that connect to kies and accept the update:beer:

How do you flash back to fl24. thats the main problem!!
    03-31-2013 06:13 AM
    How do you flash back to fl24. thats the main problem!!
    Use this one click tool.

http://www.sxtpdevelopers.com/showthread.php?t=116

Its very simple, once you've downloaded it run the program, put your phone into download mode by holding power and volume down together simultaneously.
    A screen will come up warning you that a custom os blah blah, press volume up, connect phone to PC via usb cable, look for a yellow com port to light up (this lets you know your device has been recognized)
    Press start and let it run:beer:

03-31-2013 07:15 AM
    Is there any major benefit from going to the leaked FK23 to the official GB27? Right now I'm on the leaked version and one thing I like is that I've been able to use tethering without subscription and without root. I'm afraid that if I update, I'll lose that ability.
    04-04-2013 10:47 AM
    Is there any major benefit from going to the leaked FK23 to the official GB27? Right now I'm on the leaked version and one thing I like is that I've been able to use tethering without subscription and without root. I'm afraid that if I update, I'll lose that ability.
    You will lose that ability, however if you decide to go rooted there are multiple ways to tether.
    As far as benefits, there are a few different features in stock and once on gb27 there are a ton of mods available:beer:

brianklewis1984 likes this.
    04-04-2013 01:24 PM
    I got a question... The like you provided takes me to another website... rwilco12.com... I go to downloads, find GS2, find my carrier so it gives me the rightGS2 files for the GS2 Epic, it gives me about 5 options... 2 of them are #1 OTA updates, #2 Stock ROM... From the stock ROM, I downloaded "SPH-D710.FI25_CL1123725_Unrooted_Nodata.exe" This made me think, because its a FL25 build, and I need FL24 build... So I then went into OTA updates, And I downloaded "35935f252780.update_SPH-D710_FI27_to_FL24.zip" This one has me confused too, because it says from FL27 to FL24, and I'm using FK23 leaked JB... If you can direct me to the right one by following your link, and finding the right file I should use, that would be a big help... Note; I'm trying to flash back to ICS from leaked JB build FK23... Once I downgrade to FL24, I can then use kies to upgrade to GB27 official JB...Currently on leaked FK23 but want to get on official GB27. What to do?-1st-page.png
    09-20-2013 06:12 PM
    I got a question... The like you provided takes me to another website... rwilco12.com... I go to downloads, find GS2, find my carrier so it gives me the rightGS2 files for the GS2 Epic, it gives me about 5 options... 2 of them are #1 OTA updates, #2 Stock ROM... From the stock ROM, I downloaded "SPH-D710.FI25_CL1123725_Unrooted_Nodata.exe" This made me think, because its a FL25 build, and I need FL24 build... So I then went into OTA updates, And I downloaded "35935f252780.update_SPH-D710_FI27_to_FL24.zip" This one has me confused too, because it says from FL27 to FL24, and I'm using FK23 leaked JB... If you can direct me to the right one by following your link, and finding the right file I should use, that would be a big help... Note; I'm trying to flash back to ICS from leaked JB build FK23... Once I downgrade to FL24, I can then use kies to upgrade to GB27 official JB...
    It sounds like you want the latest official Jelly Bean release. Just go to: Devices > Samsung Galaxy S2 (Sprint) > Stock ROMs > JB > GB27 > Full Restore > Unrooted > SPH-D710_GB27-1014481_Stock_Restore.exe

That will bring up a program to flash the latest official Jelly Bean release - let us know If you have further questions.
    kodiak211 likes this.
    09-24-2013 01:27 PM