Now what?

sblair1269

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Updated to Jelly Bean last night, the official version, not rooted, and I'm wondering, "what now?" What new things can I do now that I have this update?

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Updated to Jelly Bean last night, the official version, not rooted, and I'm wondering, "what now?" What new things can I do now that I have this update?

You have a lot of backend and some FYI based changes that got a lot of people excited. Heck my phone is running a lot smoother, not locking up, and battery is running great as I'm at 30% and not charged it since I updated early in the evening.

Your major features are going to be Google Now, which if you train it and yourself works wonders. Also apps like Gmail and the actionable notifications. In Gmail if you receive a notification you can reply delete or archive from the notification bar. There are more minute details but it's all in what you use.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

dextorboot

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any idea how to change the position of the time/date on the lock screen? It's defaulted to the top and I previously had it on the bottom.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I agree with rob. There's a lot of behind the scene things going on which will make the OS smoother. The source will be of really good use to Developers building ROMs for the device, which a lot of people use.

sblair1269

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
wish it would have come out with the camera silencer. oh well, got to gripe about something. my phone is running pretty smooth right now. so does this have project butter? not that i even know what that is other than a UI.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech